Planning & Development
Land Use Bylaws ensure the orderly growth and development of a community by regulating the development and the use of both land and buildings. It offers developers and residents alike a clear and comprehensive understanding of the planning vision of the community.
Any development that changes the use or intensity of the use of any property within the Village of Rycroft requires an approved Development Permit. The permit applications are available below or hard copies are available at the office for pick up.
RECREATIONAL FIRE PITS
All recreational fire pits in the Village of Rycroft must be governed by a permit! There is no charge for the permit. Application forms are available at the Village office during regular business hours.
- Form A - Application to Amend Land Use Bylaw
- Form C - Development Permit Time Extension Application
- Form D - Comment Letter to Agencies
- Form F - Development Appeal Application Template
- Form I - Subdivision Application Package
- Form J - Time Extension for Subdivision Approval
- Form L - Sign Development Permit Application